TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research Thread

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi everyone......
    So I would like to create a thread that is based purely on people research where we can all post freely. Now I'm sure we are all in this same boat that we would like to have as much information as possible so as we can make informed decision on the stock most of us own or are contemplating becoming owners of..... Unfortunately alot of the hard work researching has dissapeared recently. I think it would be great to have a thread that we can all refer back to.

Different views are also welcome and I am sure we would all agree that all who have a seperate way of looking at it. Of course we all interpret things differently, but I am sure you get my train of thought here.

Standard procedure would always be to make sure you do post a source so everyone knows that this information is available to all.......this saves the question of people asking or demading sources(Guilty as charged) when they disagree with their post or indeed disprove it. If there is a link to the source.........say no more, we are all happy!!!

Here is my first contribution, The Ukraine site is also running a special that was released on the night of the 21st Ukraine time.

http://divan.tv/posts/view/akcija-quotoptimalnyjquot-za-39-griven-17037

I know I have no right to make rules, lets say guidelines and that I am hoping we are all adult enough to keep this thread as it was intended to be in its original form......I am hoping the mods are ok with the idea of this thread........ we have so many threads to post views and opinions on.....clearly!

Is anyone else with me on this idea...........Lets keep this clean and factual guys.

peace.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.