ADD 20.0% 0.6¢ adavale resources limited

This is the unfortunate thing. Money has been easy on the market...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    This is the unfortunate thing. Money has been easy on the market for quite some time now. If people aren't turning over big profits they think the stock is a dog.

My biggest gain is in ADN. I held that for two years where it bounced between 0.6c and 2c for what seemed an eternity. But the fundamentals and the story was there. Then it bounced to 5-7c and suddenly my average was up around 10 bags. And the underlying story was there, and only getting better. It has now hit a high of 36.5c and the story gets better and I haven't sold a share, even with the consolidation period, because soon they will be producing. My hold is now getting close to three years.

You can't expect to make big money overnight because of the outlying factors affect the whole market. Stay true to what you understand about a stock and keep researching. Keep digging and keep in contact with management. If people feel the need to get out or convert some to cash during this time, do it, but people shouldn't get angry with a company / management because things aren't happening quick enough for them. Doing things right can take time. A management team needs to do their research to get things done right, just as much as those holding the stock need to do theirs, and it all takes time. Add (no pun intended) in bureaucracy and other delays, and things can feel like they are dragging. If you believe in it, enjoy the ride.

If you don't like the story, or you don't have the conviction to trust your own research, or you just don't have the patience, you'll never make the kind of money that can change your life forever. They say patience is a virtue, and it is, but in this generation of instant gratification, if it's not there immediately, the focus is lost.

People need to ask themselves the fundamentals that make a great speculative stock. The things that help build the fundamentals for the highest chance of success. Management, Enterprise Value (better than MC), SOI, Liquidity, Commodity, Top 20, Management Holdings, Sector Potential, just to name a few. This new management has already taken this company in a new direction and achieved so much in the last six months, after an extremely tumultuous period. Their dedication shines through that they are not a lifestyle team. They are driven to take this somewhere and hopefully somewhere big.

I will try to find the time to begin making some valuable posts on the research thread of links I have found (and even discussed / put to Allan on the phone). I have even read papers from the Academia website that are free downloads which show academic research on Kabanga and surrounding areas. A majority is way above my head, but you can start to see similarities and draw conclusions that grow confidence. But there always need to be a lot of things that need to align, and that is the reason for staying in touch.

People should remember that we are on the doorstep of the largest undeveloped nickel sulphides deposit in the world. If we can find 20% of what they have, it would compare to many other well respected deposits around the world.

DYOR, if you believe in it, allow it to allay fears during times like this. Not every stock will be in the ASX 200, but if you are playing at this end of the field, you can set yourself up to find one of the future ones.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $499 83.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7359928 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 16498321 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 115000
Last updated 14.24pm 19/04/2024 ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.