ADD 0.00% 0.5¢ adavale resources limited

Research Thread, page-50

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I would imagine that if the announcement is in fact regarding the Kabanga Nickel deposit, it will be going to one of the majors that have tendered for it, being the previous holders Barrick (who I would expect would want it back after their initial outlay of millions), Jervois, or someone that has come completely from left field.

The issuing of the rights to the tenement would, I imagine, come with quite strict requirements regarding the development of the project. We have to remember that the Tanzanian government relinquished the retention licenses for a reason, they have one of the largest undeveloped nickel deposits in the world and the previous holders were showing no intention of doing anything in the near term. They want action to take place and someone that is committed to moving forward. It is all about the jobs, royalties, recognition and infrastructure for the government. And with Nickel being considered one of the hot commodities in the coming years with EV 2.0 kicking in, this would take quite a high profile around the world.

There are numerous positives for ADD with this, namely nearology, JV options, feed-in stock, takeover to name a few. Nearology could play a very nice short term advantage for the SP, however, the long term possibilities for a small-cap stock like this could be massive.

Just my thoughts on the possibilities and I wish all those in for the ride from this point, all the luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.326M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 9137000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8963277 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.