CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

research trip to batchelor

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hello fellow CMR watchers. This is my first post. I have actually been a HC member for a few years but foolishly initially joined with my name as my username, hence the new user. I only read the CMR posts, and particularly enjoy the many eloquent posts of Olympian.

Some history on me. I have held CMR for many years, since about 1998. I have only sold once when I needed some money to buy a share in a Queensland caravan park near a famous Barramundi fishing spot. I now have about 110000 shares, and like many have been astounded at the steady decline in my holdings worth.

I am still a believer in the future potential of this company’s mineral reserves, but must express my dissatisfaction at the recent management failures.

With all the current uncertainty surrounding this company, I am seriously considering a research trip up to Batchelor next month to see if I can find out how things are progressing. I hope to alleviate my concerns surrounding CMR and find out if indeed it is time to be buying up stock at perhaps bargain prices. If I make this trip, I will provide a detailed report on my findings on HC and hopefully help alleviate many of your concerns too.

With this in mind I would greatly appreciate any suggestions people have about who I need to be talking to and what I need to be looking for when I head up north. I think I recall someone else reporting on a visit last year? Any tips from that poster?
    As a CMR shareholder, what sort of rights do I have to visit the Browns site and ask questions? If I just rock up, should they be obliging? If I call them will they try to put me off?
    I am also not sure of the location of the mine in Batchelor. I had a look on Google Earth but I think the pictures are old. Any tips?

I would like to be helpful to all CMR watchers, so if you have particular questions are advice please feel free to post them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.