CU6 0.00% $5.24 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

I wonder if TLX announcement today re CUPID was responsible for...

1. 4,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    I wonder if TLX announcement today re CUPID was responsible for the negative trading in CU6 today.
    Stock Hed had a write-up on it:
    "Telix says TLX592 is effective on prostate cancer
    Telix Pharmaceuticals (ASX:TLX) has today announced the successful completion of CUPID, a first-in-human
    Phase I dose escalation study of TLX592 in patients with advanced prostate cancer.The CUPID study is an investigation employing a “3+3 mass dose escalation design” across four patient cohorts.Its aim is to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, biodistribution, and radiation dosimetry of its drug, TLX592.
    The study utilises copper-64 (64Cu) – detectable via Positron Emission Tomography (PET) – which serves as a surrogate for actinium-225.Preliminary findings from the study, involving 11 assessable patients, have unveiled expedited blood kinetics compared to its lead radiopharma antibody-drug, TLX591.

"Faster blood kinetics mean that the drug is absorbed and circulated more rapidly in the bloodstream. This efficiency can potentially lead to quicker onset of action and therapeutic effects.Moreover, TLX592 demonstrates comparable on-target and off-target bio-distribution, alongside favourable hepatic clearance (the process by which drugs or substances are removed from the bloodstream by the liver).
    "Encouragingly, no serious adverse events have been reported during the course of the study.
    "Based on these results, Telix is planning to move forward with TLX592 into a Phase I/II study using 225Ac later in 2024, if it gets the thumbs-up from the regulators.Telix says TLX592 further deepens its PSMA2-targeting prostate cancer therapy portfolio, joining its main player, TLX591, which is already making good progress in the ProstACT GLOBAL Phase III study.“We are excited to progress TLX592 into therapeutic studies where our aim is to develop this agent for both early metastatic prostate cancer and late-stage patients who are no longer responding to lutetium therapy,” said Dr David N. Cade, group chief medical officer at Telix."

Seems to me TLX has piggybacked onto CU6 use of Cu64 for imaging, but whether it'll be as effective is still to be established.

I don't hold TLX, and have no interest to cross-promote, but it may be quite relevant for CU6 moving forward. Anyone with more knowledge on the subject please feel free to add to this subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.24
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.632B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.24 $5.31 $5.18 $2.357M 450.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 539 $5.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.24 5382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.