CU6 1.94% $6.82 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

"Does anyone have knowledge as to how to determine the holdings...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    "Does anyone have knowledge as to how to determine the holdings by MSCI of CU6 in that Small Cap Index? I have no idea myself, but presumably (rightly or wrongly) there would have been a net increase in the holding by MSCI in transferring from Micro Cap to Small Cap Index."

I'm not sure about relative volumes, however I think it is easy to deduce there is a greater volume in the small relative to the micro, just look at other companies transitioning (from micro to small or small to micro) and you will see huge volume as well. eg MSB, WBT - also interesting will be reporting of change in net shorts of companies transitioning (available on Friday I think).

The change also explains some volume increase leading into the event (as some funds actively pre-manage positioning for themself or others) as similar to asx 200 and asx 300 there is prior announcement of change.

Baed upon current capital value (there are other considerations included) , a very good chance cu6 will be included in asx 300 and asx 200 I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
0.130(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.73 $6.89 $6.69 $1.200M 176.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3012 $6.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.83 689 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.