LYC 3.10% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

research, page-36

1. 678 Posts.
    hello Julia

First of all thanks for coming out and providing credit to the photo you provided in your initial post. You should have provided a copyright message indicating that in the first place and not now. Moderators should have on that count alone moderated your post.

Secondly since my husband and I are not allowed to have 2 accounts so we sit here at our computer discussing this forum and others and write comments together.

Some of yesterdays jeers were not particularly nice or even relevant, however please do not play the women - female card requesting sympathy as their are many women members on hc, including mods that discuss stocks without having to revert to their gender.

Julia, if you come out with provocative statements and you put together unsubstantiated comments, use copyright protected images without credits, or material without sourcing them, and if the information is irrelevant to the post "then you should expect those who really know to be somewhat annoyed in their tone".

If I had of been let loose yesterday to provide a few comments when the original thread was open I would have pointed to a few things as well in particular the image issue and its direct relevance to the story you were quoting from.

There are many Men and Women Investors, yes Women Investors like me and many more on here that have held positions in this company since the days of .25 cents and still hold and we have seen ups and downs on this stock which would indicated if it was human it would be suffering from an extreme case of bipolar disorder.

The point is so many people know a great deal about every part of this Company (LYC and its LAMP) project. We have our own SAG (Shareholders Action Group), and yes this forum is pretty much organised and yes we have many men (very good men) who provide free analysis on this stock. We also have others who are in similar industries providing us who are still learning on the side with information about various processes being undertaken.

I respect this forum and I respect the Mods of this forum. If you sit back and really learn about this stock you would find that this is just another hiccup in its eventual launch in to full-scale production.

Lynas has overcome so many hurdles placed in its way. The delay on the commissioning of the Mt Weld site (yes our state Govt put a few extra conditions on the project and yes LYC meet those and got permission's). The Swan/Crown Affair, Australian Approvals, Funding dramas, and now it is down to the Malaysian Affair. (If they put in extra conditions yes LYC will meet them.)

What you tend to forget Julia is this. Lynas whatever the outcome will get final operational approvals. If it means it has to be triple layered storage facilities for the remaining by products it will. I want to repeat this to you so you understand.

LYC will get approvals. They will work with AELB and they will work with IAEA, they will work with other scientists and researchers and developers and it will happen and they will have a Waste Management System that will be the envy of the world including China.

I am totally confident in LYC that it will cross the line and begin breaking China's long held Monopoly when and how soon and what extra conditions will be applied to it, now that is the question?

Julia, thank god for some of the old men here, they are very smart men. Thank god for the very smart women here as well. Also those small investors on the side that read our HC Forum who learn and become educated. This what makes LYC on HC such a great place. Sit back and learn and you might enjoy the ride upwards and become educated about RE's on the way.

Our position is lt buy for long term hold, this has not changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.