MYG 0.34% 74.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

research

1. dfl
    3,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Frankly this forum has become boring with all to claim and counterclaim on MYG. I would like access to another forum where the discussion centres on more technical views of the mining potential. I have relooked at the announcement on Friday, and again notice that reserves of both silver and copper and would like to know the potential of Deflector and the other deposits in regard to other minerals.

I am not a mining expert by any stretch of the immagination and have to rely on the company announcements.

Can anyone steer me in the direction of a site where there is discussion on the merits or otherwise of Australian gold and silver companies.

PS I have read Bob Bishop's latest post and agree 100% with his synopsis. I certainly was tempted to add a few more to my position but decided my holding that consits entirely of the OA's was sufficient to give me a very nice return in the future. I may live to regret not adding, but thats always a majot decision when investing inan up and coming company, where you don't know where the next Newcrest will come from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.