ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Research, page-8

1. 13,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    From annual report just out ....

.......Looking to the year ahead, our company continues to be plagued by the difficult equity market conditions currently being experienced by junior exploration and mining companies. While the sale of the Maldon Gold Operation has generated a substantial return for our shareholders, equity raising is difficult, and Octagonal’s current market capitalisation does not reflect the underlying value of its ASX investments and Western Australian tenement holding. Your Company is currently investigating means to realise the maximum value in these assets for our shareholders and we will provide further updates as matters progress. Yours sincerely,..........

If ORS was still operating Maldon Gold project the SP would be at least 100% higher than currently
    so the sale has not generated great return to S/Hs .... just look at many peer Micro cap Gold producers booming of late thanks to the lower AISC and Higher AUD Gold price ...

I took a top 20 shareholding in ORS ..for the huge upside AYC has at a much cheaper outlay and issue in buying the same position in AYC directly ....I personal don't see much value in ORS less the AYC shares/opts.... not with the DEBT attached
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 01/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.