TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I appreciate your response matey. I've never said they can't do...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I appreciate your response matey. I've never said they can't do it, nor have I ragged on management. I've expressed much irritation on the way they word things. Many valid points/ questions I've put forth, I have no ulterior motive. For me to consider buying back in there's a couple of things I'd like to see. First is revenue/figures that correlates to their stated ANN's. Secondly a minimizing of goal post shifting getting these deals done, it's frustrating as hell. If they can show me that it would go a long way to rebuilding the trust they burnt.
    My Father still owns shares here so I like to keep an eye out on the happenings.

As for non holders preying on uneducated investors here, we've all seen newbies here burnt by getting caught up in the big things coming vibe from posters. Many ramp and offer nothing substantial or of any depth. The scourge is on both sides matey. There's nothing wrong with objective views in a discussion, unless people are intolerant of a view that differs from their own or the herd. If that's the case then perhaps a forum isn't for them.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.