TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-13

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Good evening fellow TV2U SHs.

http://web.sol.ivan-x.com/help-detail/subscription

I've been keeping an eye on the beta SOLgo site and found something interesting in the FAQs contained within the 'subscriptions' button.

This is the paragraph I find interesting:

"US Members: To change your DVD plan, sign in and visit the Your Account page. Then select Change Plan to view and change available DVD plans."

Anyone think they know what it means?

There are a few recent additions to this site that individually are insignificant but collectively point to an imminent hard launch.
    I hope this classes as research...

David told me that a hard launch was looking at being within the next 10 days, that was on Saturday the 21st of October.

PGAS cash could drop any day now and management have their hands tied.

We are all playing the waiting game.

Management are not nervous about PGAS or Smartfren pulling out of any contracts.
    The fact they have gotten us this far is commendable given the red tape in Indonesia.

I don't hold David or anyone else to account when dates slip due to the other parties involved.
    Management are not responsible for the delays, only a moron of a businessman would delay his own success!

Their confidence is reassuring to me.
    I understand that some of you have had issues receiving responses from David, as I generally get responses within a few hours I will be happy to pass them on to him and provide his responses directly to your email address.

Anyway, the next few weeks should prove to be interesting.
    Just the Ann of a hard launch will have significantly positive effects on the SP and if Indo pull theirfinger out I believe no one will ever question management's agenda.

All IMHO

DYOR

And thanks for starting this thread OvF

MMM
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.