TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-1522

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I see no denial in among the waffle that you are not the ex CEO of TV2U. This is typical behaviour of someone caught with their hand in the cookie jar, trying to divert blame. The hide of you to ask for my full disclosure is beyond belief.

If you have been posting as the ex CEO and have not informed both Hotcopper and the people who have heavily invested and read your posts on this site then your ethics are disgraceful at the very best!

Now if everyone is aware of the possibility that you are the ex CEO, how seriously do you think the below post can be taken, particularly given its reference to Tom Young, I expect its probably a haunt of the also the remaining members who resigned immediately after RTO . maybe even a few lawyers from the CBD might pop in and chat about old times, pump and dump achievements etc, maybe . I would analyse this post below but its intentions speak for themselves, bearing in mind we are all aware of your possible ex position within the company!

Has anyone heard if one of the TV2U Directors resigned in recent days?

I have been at Black Toms cafe haunt of Tom Young types just now to speak to some investors and brokers in what our company is up to, and I was given that news as fact?

The source is normally spot on and I have been away in Canada and Ireland for last few weeks so I have not been regular of Hot Copper so I may have missed an announcement?

All IMO and DYOR

I actually almost vomited!! I would not think it would be a stretch to imagine who the other members posting here would be in relation to this "departed" crew!

Anyone who took the time to read back through your posts with the knowledge of your possible previous position would no doubt, look at them ALL in a completely different light!

So you are or you are not?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.