TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-1658

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Of course there is plenty of potential - the attractive thing about TV2 is it is massively scalable, and offers a business model with the opportunity for high margin and additional revenue streams through analytics, smart homes etc. However, given the amount of missed deliverables it is time is for the company to demonstrate that it is actually capable of implementing some of its projects, rather than merely just having the ability to pitch potential. Anyway this has been discussed to death, so I don't think I need to elaborate. My comments about dilution were more in regard to the market cap, rather than substantial holders selling. I.e. The market cap will be higher at 2c if TV2 makes it back there, than it was in December. In any event - as you have noted in the past upon reviewing their substantial holder notice, Cancun has previously unwound its position at various times. So if the share price were to hit 2c I think it would be specious logic to suggest that they wouldn't take some profit off the table. If TV2 actually starts generating significant revenue, of course there will be a massive re-rate which follows - however various headwinds such as the dilution, the CN, trapped holders and the need for further capital may slow this process.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.