TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-17

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Brazil, as "hard launch" approaches, once official I envisage back slapping and bird flipping with the odd yahoo's as well which is fine but understand it's called hard launch for a reason. It's going to be hard and questions will slowly be answered. With the monetary figures bandied about by management the elusive fee per subscriber shouldn't be far away as will the spec calls for monthly revenue, it may be a case of premature especulation.

Still more pesky questions. How the consumer reacts to the product. Do they want it? Is it value for money? Network issues? Buffering? Too many adds? Content range? if there's a problem will their customer service be to a high standard? The majority of potential issues are out of TV2's hands but will hurt them just the same. Failing to deal with customer churn and have measures in place to lessen it is vital and with the prolific growth of services to choose from will ensure increasing difficulty to gain traction. Approx 30% of subscribers have cancelled their SVOD service. 6 months from launch should start to give an indication of realistic churn rates then eyes upon how/if they need to deal with them.

To make it harder, Netflix is one of your dance partners with 17 billion to spend on content over the next several years. Toes will be stepped on in the sector, the skill is not to let it be you.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/netflix-silently-taking-over-brazil-how-guilherme-siebert/[/CODE]

@MadManMuzza
    "Just the Ann of a hard launch will have significantly positive effects on the SP and if Indo pull their finger out I believe no one will ever question management's agenda."
    MuzzMan, granted the fact you may have been rushed or something other, if not this appears to have little thought involved. Mentioning any potential SP movement if the announce 1,or 2 launches holds no weight to the argument of questioning  any agenda by management. The question on management will always be can they secure the funding to keep operating until such time they can pay their own way? 2 years? A lot of what I posted will determine that.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.