TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-1822

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Hi @TBoner To be honest I haven't looked at the Brazilian staging since then, for the reason I explained in my earlier post. I did it at the time to support and confirm @shuzain's earlier post to the non-believers

What I can say is that it looks like we have two different situations here.

For Brazil, the screen shots were from TV2U's staging platform. The number of channels and videos was adequate for integration and technical and functional testing purposes and I didn't expect to see more before they finalise the contracts with the providers and move into the final implementation stages. Remember that there is still a live production platform in Brazil which is running the old software with the free to air channels and will need to be updated with the new software at some point.

For Indonesia, as far as I can tell, it looks like the implementation is more advanced as the URL is not that of TV2U's staging platform. It looks like the actual pre-production platform put at the customer's disposal for testing and pre-launch preparations purposes before it goes live (unless of course TV2U decided to use that platform for staging purposes rather than the iVAN-X staging platform, but I doubt it because the forjiflix staging URL on the iVAN-X platform is still there). If all the equipment for Indonesia has been delivered and installed, and the customer is happy with the platform as it is now, we may see a launch in Indonesia before Brazil. Just my educated guess.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.