TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-1907

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well said mate I convinced my brother to buy in
    Then he saw the announcement with the photo of him doing the arm wrestle he told me this is a joke what sort of business man does this after all
    I have to agree with him
    I did arend the last AGM I felt confident with the company and what was said.
    Now it’s been nearly 5 months on I feel we haven’t really moved forward I remember all of us been told by middle of this year we would be cash flow positive and no more funds wouldn’t really be required.
    Maybe we are all hoping this will come together soon, but we thought this last time what else can happen to slow progress we have had these deals for along time now
    I’m not down ramping just don’t want to see us get burnt look at good old XTV I made some money out of them but luckily I got out when I did anyway I have been in touch with David a few times and usually he gets back to me quick.
    This is the last email from him 2 weeks ago and he said the same thing a month ago

Hi Mark,

Not everything is finalised to the point where can announce. New ASX rules on announcements now make the process a lot harder and more involved.
    The Board will make an announcement on Brazil once ALL the contractual rights have been finalised. There is no issues and we are certainly not panicking or providing rushed news the market where we do not have to or...now, could possibly draw the wrath of the ASX if we are not in compliance with their announcement rules.
    We are moving forward, not treading water and certainly not back pedalling. We will have news shortly which will be sent to the market.

Cheers.
    Kind regards,
    David.

-----Original Message--

So I don’t know about the ASX but I feel we should of had a announcement by now
    I’m feeling very concerned about us as holders
    When we are really left in the dark
    Anyway I’m not downramping just sharing
    Have a good weekend all
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.