TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-209

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    True I will be the first to admit there are still risks, security, unforeseen competitive or regulatory drawbacks, internal issues or even just failure to hold subs and gain market traction. However I believe based on the minimum figures announced (confirmed Ann's to market only), the statements regarding ISP interest and the intention and regard given to support systems that the company anticipates a much larger market interest and uptake and as such have positioned themselves to deliver this including the stated Ivan-x utilisation to assist in rapid deployment. Upon this I then fully expect a tranche of further contracts to be secured and implemented as our cashflow and growth allows. While TV2U have been very busy they have also had time in my opinion to find many other substantial areas in the market to deploy when the time is right, and I think the delays in all other contracts would have afforded them some valuable lessons to assist. As always this is only my opinion and we will all find out one way or another. No crystal ball and you can only extrapolate from the knowns but that is what investing is about at this end of town and the winners take the prize.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.