TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-2223

1. 4,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Hi @Cosmo64 I have asked management if the oppies are not in the money would they consider a re issue @ say 0.001 to existing oppie holders they said the board would look at it but it wont be necessary hmm you never know the deals they have do seem to be jelling now and have substance.
    I'm no expert but my plan is to sell my heads to get the money together to convert the ops.
    the reason I have so many ops is every time I've sold some heads sometimes at profit sometimes at a loss whatever I have sold in heads I've bought the same number in oppies.
    If the heads ever do reach double digits I may sell some oppies if the buyers are there to convert the rest .
    I guess I'll make that decision when and if the time comes.
    I've missed out on some very good stocks hanging in here I was in AGY @ 0.006 . I still think there is a good chance to see TV2 take off and make some decent profits . All in all I'm now here for the longer term even though I've already been here forever .
    I don't know what other deals are in the pipeline but I do know there's a lot more than Indosat Pgas Solgo etc etc. When if this TV2U does take off we will see a whole different class of investor buy up stock .
    I'm in it to win it . If not I'll have to operate cranes until I can get a pension God forbid lol.
    Good luck to us all with the same view .
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.