TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-2465

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I've been with this stock a lot longer than you have and I've done enough 'research' or 'contributions' or been 'proactive' as you put it arrogantly.
    I don't have no more desire to rack my brains to show off as you when I have kids responsibilities to attend to,talk about little girls,you sound like them when you carry on.

Now it's revealed that this Ashcan has either got the flick because of incompetence or possibly just decided to leave because he apparently wasn't getting paid according to you right?
    As well as all the other staff presumably working for peanuts in order to cut costs yeah? Not many people work for nothing in this world you know.
    Well I hope this poor bastard will get the money owed to him if that's the case from Nick and his bunch of delaying fabricators,quite frankly that's all they are at the moment until Ooredoo is confirmed.
    Maybe the lawyers mentioned something to Nick about him and they got rid of him.

David if you're watching this get your act together and stop the delaying tactics,enough is enough,people have invested money into TV2 and want respect and return,use your know how to keep us informed and not frustrated regularly.I don't give a rats about conversions ,I want to know about progress.
    It's been more than a few days,10 Business days to be exact.A 1/3 of a month.
    Always expecting people to be patient,what use is that 65% from Pgascom being put to?
    What's happening at Brazil with content? Too many unanswered questions.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.