TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-2802

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Yes... but you and nobody else has any idea how much revenue any of the deals which generate, and what the profit margin will be. Dilution, shares on issue, and the need for capital will slow any increase in share price. Look at SYT, which I understand you've also invested in. Arguably much further down the road now that it was when the vend occurred, and generating decent revenue. However, the share price is still under the initial 2c offer... why? There a ton of shares on issue, significant dilution has occurred, they are still running at a substantial loss, and it will need more capital before it (if it ever) becomes profitable. These companies generally don't suddenly start generating bonza profit and revenue overnight off one deal. When revenue increases normally expenses do as well - sometimes for operating expenses, other times for growth. TV2 hasn't been overly frugal when it's back is against the wall, so I wouldn't expect Nick to suddenly turn into Scott Morrison when there is more in the coffers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.