TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I think an announcement next week is a certainty, if June 4th is...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I think an announcement next week is a certainty, if June 4th is the iStream launch date, as previously mentioned. Let's just hope it's an announcement with substance that the market likes, resulting in added shareholder value, and not another fluffy announcement that gets sold into. I also think it's likely that we will see multiple announcements on different fronts over the next few weeks, which will hopefully bolster the share price, especially considering we haven't had a Brazil update in a while. I've given up on any World Cup deals for Brazil, but they may pull something from left field if they get their premium content licensing over the line in time. Fox Sports hold broadcasting rights for the region and they were previously one of the premium channels listed, if I remember correctly. So we wait and see. I would love to see the share price break through the mid-2's over the next few weeks, which historically have been a level of strong resistance. It's definitely possible if all the ducks line up. Some will be looking for an exit based on their previous experiences, but this may actually be the time to hold if we finally get a re-rate. I'll be eagerly watching to see what the next few weeks brings to the table. Hopefully it's a feast and celebration for all of the patient holders that have endured the ups and downs of the last two years. GLTAH.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.