TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

If thinking that I am an ex TV2U employee makes you feel better,...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    If thinking that I am an ex TV2U employee makes you feel better, then by all means, enjoy it as much as you wish. I won't hold it against you but I won't waste my time denying every time. I know that sometimes, when we dislike the message, we tend to discredit the messenger. If you find anything in my posts that is not researched or factual, even if they remain in fine my personal opinions, then please do not hesitate to correct me instead of trying to discredit me personally. Everyone is free to make up their own mind re what I post. I don't mind being corrected, in fact I find it helpful. If I started trading that sort of civilities, I could say that you seem to know quite a bit about what is going on inside TV2U, quoting "Move on. They have." and "gig in Singapore" (whatever that is), a privilege I don't have, and I may end up imagining you are Nick or one of his close associates trying to keep things under wrap I hope you will see that this is not going to be helpful and it distracts from the real issues that many try to explore in this forum.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.