TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Yep people’s patience is wearing but that is purely because we...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Yep people’s patience is wearing but that is purely because we wanted an announcement to say the indosat contract is signed!!
    Does everyone think this is going to be the moment they make their fortune??!

Unless you have about 49 million shares you might do ok but this is not the announcement that’s going to completely change this company!

I wanted and expected the announcement and I vented my frustration at them for wording the previous announcement the way they did but let’s be completely honest and say that if they announced the binding contract with indosat 2 weeks ago then the SP would potentially be a pip or 2 higher and the masses would be complaining that it’s not live and when is launch to get their next announcement adrenaline fix!
    But really they are just a few pip trading opportunities which are good but really the most important thing for tv2U is to be streaming and managing istream for Indosat Ooredoo, starting with the WC on the 14th when the service is live and the subscriptions are coming in, the fact we haven’t got the contract confirmation yet will be irrelevant..

In a couple of weeks time when tv2U are running istream for indosat we should be minimum 3c IMO..

All of the clues are out there that it’s going to happen but the impatience is fogging people’s views.

Don’t be surprised if it all comes at once, contract and product launch..

It could be fun!!

All imo of course!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.