TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-3249

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Posting after a long time.. Have been following all the up and down ramping about the Indosat WC deal. Having a serious skin in the game, I have been in touch with David over the last few days including as late as yesterday evening. They are not hiding anywhere and I strongly recommend anyone to email David and you will get a personalised reply without delay. That is the best I have seen in any company I have invested.

Understandably, he is not in a position to disclose any commercial or operational sensitive information but confirmed TV2 has completed its side of the deal and just waiting on Indosat. They honestly regret putting a timeframe of ‘few days’ now but that was what was known to them at that stage. They are realising such mistakes understanding the time frames of non-western markets such as Indo or Brazil. Honestly, I think we in Australia are used to timeframe compliances bit that is not the culture in other regions especially Asia and South American.

Brazil is also progressing well but unfortunately again timeframes are beyond their control and what is in their control was disclosure of timeframes which they have realised their mistakes.

Personally I am very confident and expect to have some very positive news in the short term.

DYOR..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.