TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

So it’s pretty clear that @youmav is trying to tell us that...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    So it’s pretty clear that @youmav is trying to tell us that indosat don’t have the rights which most of us know and he seems confident tv2U won’t be streaming the WC for indosat..

So unless @youmav has had information for certain that indosat aren’t streaming the WC then more things are pointing to indosat/tv2U streaming the WC on istream..

My understanding which I have already posted is that 2 companies paid a very large amount of money for the cable and Ott rights.

These companies or one of the companies  do not have the subscription numbers like the large telcos in Indonesia have so they approached indosat and by the looks of it some other large telcos so they can offer the WC to their subscribers.

We have seen over the last few weeks the istream page updating pretty much every day with additions and tweaks, it has a very World Cup look about it so I find it hard to think that tv2U and indosat would be still working on and updating a site that’s geared around the World Cup if it wasn’t going to happen!??
    It would seem like an absolutely silly thing to do and a waste of time and money! Surely they would have just shut it down or stopped updating it but they have been right up until today..

Nothing is certain at the moment I can accept that but to me it still points towards the WC being streamed on istream..

One way or another we have a very interesting week coming up next week!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.