TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-3511

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Max stream vs. KlixTv - KlixTv Wins!!!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/win...view-aplikasi-streaming-piala-dunia-2018/amp/

Translation of video:

iceTablet Febian MAXstream vs KLIXTV - App Review of the 2018 World Cup Stream MAXstream vs KLIXTV - App Review of the 2018 World Cup Stream

In this video I compare the two official streaming applications of the 2018 World Cup, namely MAXstream versus KLIXTV.

Which one is better and which one should you choose, find the answer in the video App World Stream 2018 Streaming Application: MAXstream vs KLIXTV.

NB: Subscribe channel Tekno Coins for the latest tech tips and info every day.

Prefer reading articles rather than watching their review videos? Following WinPoint include MAXstream vs KLIXTV review in text version.

Availability for Users
    First we talk about availability first. MAXstream you can enjoy on iPhone and Android. While KLIXTV - the application is only available on Android only. But, you can access it through the browser - which means you can watch it on your iPhone, laptop / PC Windows, iPad, and almost any device that has a browser. In addition, MAXstream is only available to Telkomsel users only - whereas KLIXTV can be used by various other providers.

So in terms of availability, KLIXTV is superior to MAXstream.

Stream Stability
    Both of us talk about the stability of streaming. At the opening of this World Cup 2018 MAXstream service several times experienced down and overload, so it can not login or even difficult to access. But KLIXTV can be accessed smoothly without any problems, login smoothly, streaming smoothly. So from the side of streaming stability, KLIXTV is superior to MAXstream.

Image Quality
    Third we want to talk about the quality of the resulting image. Here MAXstream is superior for broadcasting sharper and contrasting image quality than KLIXTV. It looks more detailed and clear. While KLIXTV from the view side looks more opaque than MAXstream. So in terms of image quality, MAXstream is superior to KLIXTV.

Experience Watch
    Fourth, we want to talk about the experience while watching the World Cup 2018. There are things I do not like in KLIXTV, that is the absence of overlay score and match time that appear consistent. Scores only show occasionally, and this is rare, so if you are late to watch, would be quite confused to find out how many scores and how long the game lasted. But in MAXstream, the scores and timing of matches continue to show, allowing you to know the status of the game. So for this watching experience, MAXstream is superior to KLIXTV.

Out of Match
    Fifth, we want to talk about what is broadcast outside the game. During breaks and after the game, for example, In MAXstream, you will get some advertising treats, because the broadcast is a World Cup Channel - the same as that broadcast by Indihome. There is also a discussion of commentators and match reviews, which is for us audiences in Indonesia, making the atmosphere of the World Cup become more viscous. But if it's in KLIXTV, it's not broadcasted. At rest you will be treated to a highlights of the match. And after the match will be treated to various events in connection with the world cup, such as player profiles, countries, etc. - the majority of which are not broadcast in Bahasa Indonesia. So for this it depends on taste, yes, but if I myself prefer to treat from MAXstream which gives talks and reviews of the match from the commentator.

Price
    Finally we want to talk about prices. MAXstream is free for Telkomsel users. You only need VideoMax quota to access it, and if VideoMax quota runs out, you can use normal quota. There is also a promo 30GB VideoMax quota for 10 dollars, but you can only buy one time only. Not bad for a collection of quotas in the first month of this 2018 World Cup. While KLIXTV is not free. You have to pay a one-time fee of 99,000 rupiah to get access to streaming all 2018 World Cup matches. And this is beyond the cost of the quota gaes, as you also have to set up quotas for streaming - unless XL users are reportedly able to access KLIXTV without counting quota. For price issues, MAXstream is superior because it can be accessed free by Telkomsel users.

Which one do you choose? The question is, where is it - MAXstream or KLIXTV? You can make these review points as a consideration. But if I personally, in terms of content actually prefer MAXstream, but because of the stability of streaming considerations - I finally choose KLIXTV to be a flagship streaming app.

If at the opening ceremony and the opening game just MAXstream sempet several times ngedown and overload, I do not want to risk going down in important matches - especially the final game later.

In the opening of this 2018 World Cup KLIXTV shows the stability of access that makes me more confident to make it as a World Cup streaming application.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.