TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Good post @Dakoda ... seems we were looking at the same article...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Good post @Dakoda ... seems we were looking at the same article

The question is how one interprets the word "platform" in PGASCOM's context specifically. If we interpret it as home shopping, set-top-box, and content made available to PGASCOM, then it would make sense and I don't see PGASCOM having any issue with that. If we interpret it as the OTT streaming platform, basically like what TV2U is already providing, then I doubt that PGASCOM would go as far as implementing another platform, in parallel to TV2U's. That's why I concluded my previous post by saying that PGASCOM would not be keen on doing that. Just my opinion!

Not knowing what's in PGASCOM's management minds or plans, I would venture that they would discuss this with TV2U before committing themselves to anything. If there are issues with proprietary software and technology on the platform used by Enjoy TV, PGASCOM would try to resolve them through negotiations with and through Enjoy TV rather than by setting up another platform. I believe PGASCOM has a good chance with that as the platform is not Enjoy TV's own product or core business, that is to say that Enjoy TV is not a TV2U competitor.

Cheers!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.