TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I personally wonder if this was part of the Klix agreement with...

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I personally wonder if this was part of the Klix agreement with Indosat. Waiting till July 1st , The round of 16 . I would of thought they would of advertised from the start but if restrictions were in place , could be why an advertising push wasn't done.

Can anyone access the istream product and let me know if they have a change of product pricing for the round of 16 (down from original 88000idr earlybird and 99000idr full coverage). I don't have VPN on phone and am away from my comp to check)

Thankyou for the research updates. Now if/when this advertising goes ahead, I'll be waiting and checking on download numbers.

We know there is under 1000 downloads up till end of June. Unsure of Istream through desktop service numbers.

As I don't like to say it but the quarterly won't show a lot of revenue and I wouldn't be surprised to see a CR. Monies from downloads and final commissioning payment from PGAS likely won't be enough until sustainable revenue comes in. I'm happy to be surprised.

I'm waiting to see what is the situation with PGAS/Smartfren and Brazil and am patiently waiting for the positive outcome I think these 3 avenues will be creating for all our future prospects.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.