TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I agree, a very negative article leaving out the positives of...

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    I agree, a very negative article leaving out the positives of Tv2, and then at the end of the article, this:

Keep in mind I haven’t considered other factors such as how TV2 is expected to perform in the future. ”. Lol

Next Steps:
    Loss-making companies are a risky play, especially those that are still growing its opex at a high rate. Though, this shouldn’t discourage you from considering entering the stock in the future. Now you know that if the company was to continue to grow its opex at a double-digit rate, it will not be able to sustain its operations given the current level of cash reserves. This suggests an opportunity to enter into the stock, potentially at an attractive price, should TV2U International come to market to fund its growth. Keep in mind I haven’t considered other factors such as how TV2 is expected to perform in the future. You should continue to research TV2U International to get a better picture of the company by looking at:
    1. Historical Performance: What has TV2’s returns been like over the past? Go into more detail in the past track record analysis and take a look at the free visual representations of our analysis for more clarity.
    2. Management Team: An experienced management team on the helm increases our confidence in the business – take a look at who sits on TV2U International’s board and the CEO’s back ground.
    3. Other High-Performing Stocks: If you believe you should cushion your portfolio with something less risky, scroll through our free list of these great stocks here.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.