TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Of course not all valuations are accurate. The idea of some...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Of course not all valuations are accurate. The idea of some intrinsic value is relatively subjective at the end of the day anyway. However, there are normal practises to help determine the value of a company. And there is just no way to really measure what TV2 should be valued at right now. That's my only point.

There's been no reported revenue, very few subscribers, and it's difficult to determine the value of the assets, particularly considering a lot of the tech is licensed from Telico. Any valuation is still purely speculative; as a result our share-price is currently suffering due to our history.

I understand that a $20 million market cap may seem cheap to some, but that is only due to wild guesses at potential future revenue, which we call speculation. Also because of a consolidation and massive dilution, it's probably over triple the market cap it was a few years back at the same price. This gives long-term shareholders the perception that it should merit a higher share price. And without doing the maths properly, it would equate to 1c being worth the same as 3-4c a few years back. So this is an unfortunate situation for holders who continue to have their holdings diluted.

This is the problem with speculative companies that need to continue to go to market to fund operations. It is also why I have been very critical of Nick's salary in the past.

IMO, DYOR, GLTAH.
    Last edited by Parcels: 03/07/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.