TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Lol that’s funny!! I call it as I see it the guy tries to fool...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Lol that’s funny!!

I call it as I see it the guy tries to fool everyone with all the jargon and acting all nonchalant as if he’s just a good guy trying to help with he’s “knowledge” and well informed posts..

My favourite comment lately

“ haven't been following the TV2U forum for a while and, had I not been mentioned by @AzInAsia, I doubt I would be looking at it for a while longer. Out of curiosity I read a few posts“

Give me a break!!???

As if he doesn’t really care..... omg that comment proves the exact opposite and the fact he has to even write that to justify himself is the ultimate red flag but that’s fine you can enjoy he’s posting but I’m not falling for it and I’ll write what I like and sorry I don’t have to provide you with any evidence!!!

Do yourself a favour and go and ask every person that writes on here to only write things that you could provide evidence that would stand up in court..

There wouldn’t be much posting going on!!

Ask these “well informed holders” to stand up in court prove they are actually holders and want to see the company succeed..

So @chris66 I can think what I want about @youmav

I’ve tagged him because he doesn’t really read HC or care too much about what goes on with tv2U.......... obviously I’m being sarcastic but I’m talking about him so I don’t want him to miss this post..

Wolf in sheeps clothes and I stand by it!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.