TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-4045

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    If only you could view the since moderated posts... I was suspended for an apparent "cross promotion" because some of you took exception to the comparison between two stocks, in the same field - it wasn't a cross promotion.

I never came to TV2 to bait people. I put 2 cents in, which is my HC entitlement to do so, based on comments of another poster. The fact of the matter is, some users here took exception to the fact that i stated exactly what has happened before it happened.

Holders of this stock are not expecting a major windfall out of the World Cup and never were, it will be a slow and steady progress and hopefully will come.

This is actually incorrect. This is why I also felt a need to highlight that another poster wanted to stipulate, that just because Ooredoo has 150Million customers and your app was in the top 100 of "free / new" apps, you would automatically generate thousands of installs - ergo, misleading others into thinking that you should have significant uptake. Utilising my extensive research and experience from other tech stocks in the same field as you, i thought i would shed light on the situation, rather than pro-ramping or down-ramping - my comments initially were neutral. The comments from holders surrounding the "text blast" we nothing but reassuring posters than the app would soon generate significant installs, which never came.

Users on here tend to be a bit, for a lack of a better word, narky, when it comes to anything negative TV2 - hence the back and forward between posters, not just including myself.

Holder or not, people can post when they like on these threads - it is up to the reader to determine how things are read. If you take everything so negatively, it is probably because you are too emotionally vested in this stock.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.