TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Wrong, but nice try. Why would I come to Tv2 to promote a...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Wrong, but nice try.

Why would I come to Tv2 to promote a company which is priced nearly the exact same but in a far superior position at present? Simply, i wouldn't. It isn't my motive. There is no need to try an "offload" my position, because if you even knew me, you would know that i am long in all my stocks.

Strong caution not needed, because if you actually read through my posts on other threads, you would quickly realise why i have said what i have said.

It is amazing how paranoid people are on hot copper in general, like yourself, with your strong caution comment. It really is amusing.

Simply put, one, maybe two posters on here decided to rib into me to begin with, now i am just giving it back a little. Is this thread just as PC as the current climate of the world where someone cant take what they give?

Give me a break.

I don't rate people on GA points at all, but it was amusing regardless to be called a pest when so many others rate my posts above those who were initially doing the baiting. But just an FYI too, it is meaningless trying to bait me on this topic. Its easy to generate GA points on this thread when half the people on here give them for the responses to my comments - or to emails from the company - analysis? Not really.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.