TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

There's been a noticeable increase of new posters on the threads...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    There's been a noticeable increase of new posters on the threads in last two weeks. A limited few offering any meaningful dialogue or relevant information.

Fair enough if certain people are raising the interest in this stock 'in perth' but it really doesn't matter. It may help try to explain the increased buy side depth which is currently trying to pressure the SP, part of this is also probably due to the extinguished EOFY mentality, it may also temporarily inflate the SP, but only company delivered results will actually achieve this long term.

Most LT'S on here know that the only true solution is not going to be immediate but does seem to be getting closer with each successful step.

There is still much improvement needed in the timing and the delivery in general of TV2U's correspondence especially regarding the Brazil contract. They do have the handicap of dealing with multiple foreign entities in highly competitive and developing markets but successful companies navigate these hurdles everyday, hopefully in time TV2U will to.

They are improving but I feel the only way this ongoing issue will be remedied is after they finally deliver a reoccurring and increasing revenue stream. This has been evident with the iStream roll-out and added newsflow relating to this Indonesian contract. Ideally they will be close to hitting targets before Christmas with good signs developing by the end of this new quarter.

I am crossing my fingers there will be some solid company news regarding content and contracts within a month. Until then thanks to all regular posters who add value to this and the other TV2U threads. It seems to be getting harder to share meaningful information between genuine posters but it is appreciated for those of you who try.

GLTAH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.