TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-475

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Hi,

I agree, I hope as well that we see noticeable gains in TV2 later this year.

You took a few things out of context.

I have never said that blockchain is a bad investment. What I said is that I cannot see in the near future how to make money with it.

For example it is perfectly suited to make instant cash or asset transfers possible, but competition among financial and technology istitutions will be rather fierce and margins small. I think Facebook is offering a free funds transfer service or is close of releasing this feature.

My view on cryptocurrencies is that

1) Bitcoins are limited to 21Millin units by 2040, I think. But Bitcoin is inflated away as the units that are traded are getting smaller and smaller. You can buy nowadays 0.000001 Bitcoin. So the absolute number of whole units is not increasing but the number of tradeable units is inflating endlessly.
    2) Japan may allow Bitcoin to be used for trading at the moment so is China and Korea, but they are in the process of changing the laws and I am very sure that other countries will follow.
    3) The overall number of cryptocurrencies is increasing every day. How to determine which will be on Top at the end of the process.

Please invest in blockchain/cruptocurrency business. I still need to be convinced to understand how they make money and are profitable.

My forecast is that it will take a while and that there will be lots of capital raisings. ...and when it comes to raising capital the US companies have a huge advantage.

Let's see where we are heading.

(PS.: A friend wanted to convince me on my bday party on 16/12 to buy Bitcoin. At that time about US19,000. Let's see when it get there again to break even if I would have bought one unit.)

Good luck.

K
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.