TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-586

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    MMM i know that you and Outvestor,Compounding and a few others here havent got your head in the clouds with the famously popular rose coloured glasses and have your realistic openminded hats on.
    I believe also that Nick wants to do the right thing but he unfortunately isnt thorough enough from the looks of it to me,he should be over in Indonesia kicking their ass into gear to deliver somthing that is more than 6 months overdue.
    2 months overdue for revenue.
    Recently its a similar mentality to when he had that last group of moronic management creating havoc for shareholders.
    I like to see the 3am in the morning productive Nick presenting exciting news.
    We've seen nothing from David regarding Indo since the 15/12/17 but at least the newer management had some sort of positive influence on the company.
    I hope we dont need to wait another 3 months before its finalised.
    How long can it possibly take for this remaining tech to arrive and be set up so we can get the 2nd part of the payment?
    Or is it all a purpose delay for certain people to get a low fill?
    Many scenerios to contemplate & probably no announcement now until quarterly or February 1/2 yearly.
    TV2 should take a page out of the NUH book of how to look after your shareholders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.