TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Research, page-588

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I agree. I am more than happy to hear constructive well founded criticism as well.

I welcome such comments, but the following quotes do not display these qualities and that's what I responded to:

"Hey Nick Fitzgerald are you still on holiday?
    This is the 3rd week of 2018 now,how long do you expect us to wait?"

"The group of bludgas meeting Lol
    10 people and only 4 laptops."

I'm sure Nick wants this to succeed as much as any of us do. He does have the largest stake. And I understand the frustration when timelines aren't met. However, it's also easy to sit back and criticise from the sidelines. And also, some of the things that have been inferred are quite ridiculous, eg. "...is it all a purpose delay for certain people to get a low fill?"

Like I said previously, we're just at the beginning. Realistically there's still a lot more to do though. We're like a mining company finally going into production after years of speculation, exploration, capital raisings and hyped up share-prices. IMO, the next few months are 'make or break' for us, but considering all the groundwork that has been done, I do think it will be a 'company-making' time.

In saying this, I'm not expecting a lot of groundbreaking news until March. Of course I would be very pleased to see it come sooner.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by Parcels: 24/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.