LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

It's moving the right way for the big tech working with us,...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    It's moving the right way for the big tech working with us, that's all they said I guess..
    Effectively we can't even dream of a buyout or so for the next 3 years, we are generating air at the moment, but imo in 12 months it's gonna be a different story!
    Our tech will need to be well proven and reknown before thinking about that, this is clearly not on the card.
    Let's sign these revenue generating contract first, start other Pocs, proove that our anti piracy works and then contracts will flow.

Big tech like Microsoft are positioning themselves big time on Video this year, and they want to beat YouTube/Google on video + search. This is huge what's happening atm in tech & AI.

If Linius can position themselves within these big players with a patented blockchain Video tech (which is the goal) , we will clearly see this tech fly.

Not long to wait (hopefully asap) until dominos fall.

Lack of news and mainly Finnbar/Myrrh amateurish selling harmed the SP big time, but these shares have been bought out (hopefully by LT investors). Millions of $$$ have been aligned on the table by some and I guess the company found these buyers to soak up all that.
    If not, we would be at 0.05c lol with Foobar trying throwong cashews to monkeys.

Anyway DYOR, hang on boys & girl, almost there!! It's hard I know, I am as red as you but still averaging down and adding funds whenever I can.
    I am not an insider but some here did lot of research, it's all coming even if a bit late.

Has Gérard told me multiple time: "this is not.a trading stock but mid/long term one". And I guess we will all be happy when we start our big deals revenue journey!

MediaAMP is promising for the future for education sector.
    NewsTag too, its promising for Media Sector.
    But these are small ones atm, the market will react differently when we sign a well known name..

All imo!

Ramping end, I love this stock but come on Team LNU, kick the goals asap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.