LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

This is very good based on who wrote this report. An accountant...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    This is very good based on who wrote this report. An accountant with a background involved in capital raising for undervalued mining companies. Also a history of rubbing shoulders with the likes of Samsung and HSBC etc means the word is out there.

The likes of Howard Klein has also been on interview with some of the youtubers I follow. Lithium market hit hard across the board regardless of country. They are all working together to publicly voice their concerns over the lack of funding for the suppliers and make people aware. Really highlights the painful transition of an existing transport and energy provider market.

One foot needs to make a solid step forward and thats EV battery production. As that foot lands the other foot will swing past carrying the battery supply chain. The strides are big. It's going to take a little time.

Lake Resources is very well placed once the market swings the other way. As a long term investor I'm happy to read this report.
    They just need to secure the funding. Given the market conditions I expect another capital raise at some point but they have my support.

Thanks gassed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.