4DX 2.54% 57.5¢ 4dmedical limited

As the share price again drops to these levels I find myself...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    As the share price again drops to these levels I find myself getting nervous....because I have invested SO much at a much higher price, much higher. My mistake to not think more deeply about the reality of what it would take to roll this out in a meaningful manner. Should have realised the share price would correct as impatient shareholders got sick of waiting.

I try to remain rational and logical, as that is the best option. I reflect on Andreas previously saying on a few occasions things like 'it will take time to turn over a $40B stone'...and its logical to think that would be correct. You need to convince Dr's to refer patients to a tech they have never heard of...Its going to take time to inform them - and they have a strategy to address that (pilots and trials) - makes sense/logical.

He also said the XV scanner will create a 'halo' effect for the company, meaning i think, that it will attract attention etc and draw the medicos to the technology and the company. Again, that makes sense to me....you only have to see how it was received in Australia when it rolled out initially.

A concern for myself is that I am not in the medical field and I do not really know how good it is.... I reassure myself by looking at the quality of people, govt, companies, hospitals that are aligning themselves to the technology...making an assumption that they wouldn't align if they didn't see value. My loose understanding/belief, as a layman, is that the 4D scan is clearly more useful than the incumbent tech...all in one, cheaper, safer and faster.

I reassure myself with things like:
    • the brilliance of Andreas (look him up on google)
    • Jason Kirkness, Jon Dusting and the rest of the senior leadership team... as you said in a previous post Garfunkel (excellent people in the industry working in 4DX)
    • the strategy of the company to deliver (I understand it and it makes sense to me).
    • the fact they are delivering on their strategy (IMed national roll out, CT Scan capability, New Scanner, Clinical trial results and new ones, progress on VQ etc...off the top of my head)...delivering in spades it seems.
    • they need to keep delivering obviously but, in terms of revenue (which we are all interested in at the moment) - they said that the new CT scan capability will help them be a better partner for IMED, as Australia is 2nd in the world for CT scanner density (per head of population) behind Japan...again, makes sense to me.

Buffet has previously said that you don't need an exceptional IQ to do well in the share market....lucky for me.
    Peter Lynch said the most important organ in your body for the share market is your stomach....I get that too.
    I also understand that, at the end of the day, I could be wrong on 4DX. But if I put my fear aside (because of the lowering share price) I feel its likely that I am right on 4dx. I wont know for sure for a couple of years but as they continue to deliver on each step I should logically be more convinced, despite the share price.
    I feel the share price will reflect the revenues eventually and the revenues will come if the company keeps delivering on its strategy as it has been doing. I'm just going to hold until they stop delivering.
    Last edited by Luvit123: 23/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $225.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 60.5¢ 57.5¢ $750.6K 1.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43375 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 24198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.