4DX 2.54% 57.5¢ 4dmedical limited

I tend to agree with some of your comments and perspectives...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I tend to agree with some of your comments and perspectives Veecat. Andreas has been super bullish on this tech and roll out plans. It seems like he has overpromised and under-delivered on revenue statements but under-promised and overdelivered in other area such as scanner delivery, regulatory approval timeframes.

His colourful and super enthusiastic language (when I first got on board at $2.20) and mood at every interview certainly made me feel the revenues were imminent. But to be fair, he also has said many times, things like, this model of pay per use is going to be a very slow start in terms of revenue, 1 scan, 2, 3 etc...no sugar hits of $1million dollar contracts; the train will be slow to move out of the station with this SAAS model; going to be some resistance to turning over a $40Bill stone. Over the last 6 months or so I have begun to realise that this perspective is the one to keep in mind - it isn't going to happen quickly....it just isn't! Looking at so many other (now huge successful companies) and you can see there share price going nowhere for years until finally they hit a sweet spot in terms of commercialization and then they start to grow, and over time get big. And that is what Andreas has predicted for this technology - multi billion dollar revenues.

This super enthusiastic approach that Andreas has taken can make one doubt or mistrust him when things don't pan out how we have interpreted his statements... I guess, in these interviews maybe we hear and read what we want to hear and read. We focus on how amazing this is going to be and how rich we are going to get and quickly, but we maybe don't focus on the more boring statements he has made (above) and don't temper ourselves with that sort of reality.

One key thing I think about when handing over my money to a company is, 'do I trust this person/do I believe they have integrity', how you work that out is not easy, but if the answer is no, or I'm not convinced, then there is no way I will invest $1.

I still think Andreas is highly credible and full of integrity so that is the first hurdle for me. The opposite to that is that he is a fraud and this is going to end very badly. I see much more evidence to suggest he is the real deal but I think it is possible that he should try to be clearer with us all on timeframes etc as this helps to not set us up for unnecessary disappointment.
    GLTAH!! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $225.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 60.5¢ 57.5¢ $750.6K 1.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43375 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 24198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.