4DX 3.49% 41.5¢ 4dmedical limited

I am ever more confident that ground breaking contracts will be...

1. 1,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    I am ever more confident that ground breaking contracts will be forthcoming in the not too distant future based on this and other articles.

It is amazing to have such a high profile advocate for 4DX’s technology and an immensely positive testimonial from him. Also glad it has proven very useful for his care, and that it will be also for so many millions of ppl in the future.

This goes to show that 4DX has a multi-pronged strategy to get the technology adopted at a large scale. They are setting the scenes but once they get going in the US, positive activities might happen thick and fast.

The PACT Act provides the necessary funding for the 3.5 million veterans to get a scan done (assuming we win the necessary contracts). I note it is very likely to be not just one scan. Each veteran would get multiple scans, one initial scan to reveal the lungs current state and then some scans throughout a period of time so doctors can see how treatment is helping or otherwise. And perhaps I am thinking an annual scan as a checkup after lungs are confirmed to have been “treated”. All of this adds high margin revenue for 4DX.

A reminder to hold tight and not sell, and nab more if you can - as it could be any day…

Last edited by MikesLM: 13/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $170.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.5¢ $212.0K 499.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57438 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 7709 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.