4DX 1.85% 53.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Research, page-1293

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    I have wondered this too. But AF hasn't prominently mentioned this with any focus so have not really expected much in this regard. It's a case of expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if it gets launched suddenly - in our favour is that it tends to be easier to get approval and launch in the EU than it is USA (noting the EU wouldn't want to be at a disadvantage when it comes to lung tech).

Interesting that your screenshot shows a launch flagged for some time in FY23. Can I ask what date this document was from? Is it the latest on Europe.

I suspect this will be another case of an out of the blue (positive) announcement that they've got approval (after working quietly in the background and not making any solid promises) - like in the case of getting TGA approval earlier than anticipated, winning the govt grant to build the XV scanner, and I-MED among others. Hope so anyways.

Europe is a very large market when compared to Aus so would light a rocket under the share price in multiples.

I'm surprised they aren't looking at NZ or Canada yet? Or are they and we just don't know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 52.5¢ $187.9K 352.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17000 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 18224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.