4DX 2.86% 54.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Research, page-151

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The reason the price IPO was low is that 0.73 was the price the business was valued at by the instos and private investors. SO, is the stock overpriced, yes it is ATM. If they thought it was worth more than that they would have priced it higher.

Now it is a case of basic economics, Demand and Supply for the stock. High demand high price on low Supply of stock being available.

Although 2019 half-year financials show a signficant loss, they do believe that with the funds raised from the IPO they will be able to achieve greater market penetration which is something they have been stryggling with for past 4 years or so.

4DX could well be a game changer but the questions is when. If you believe in the product and the business model for revenue then it will not matter if you buy now at a premium. Remember it is Risk/Reward in any investment you make.

I will wait to see what happens over the next few months before I make a decision to buy or not. If necessary I am happy to pay a further premium if the runs are on the board. Currently, there is not enough information for me to buy.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.015(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $221.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 54.0¢ 51.0¢ $163.4K 311.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15243 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 5305 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.