4DX 0.94% 52.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Yes, Spot on @Gwnoys and a big happy Friday to all. The way I'm...

1. wop
    2,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Yes, Spot on @Gwnoys and a big happy Friday to all. The way I'm looking at this Co now is below...

* We have the Cash in bank 70 mill plus
    * We have growing revenue 65% Q on Q but still earlier days, we still have to prove that out, this Q will be the validation of  growth in Customer Receipts .. Should come in at high 1s to early 2 mill
    * However if we keep on say a 45% Q on Q growth, that will bring us to break even and into EBITDA profit Sept  Quarter Fy 24 and nicely into profit Dec Quarter FY 24
    * So if AF doesn't crank up the spending much above 9mill a Quarter, we shouldn't  have to raise any further money and issue more shares.  Unless the Boss wants to go world wide quickly.

Anyway I'm calling $2.85c by end of year. The tech market will be much better by then and we will hopefully be bringing in approx. 4mill in Cust Receipts for the Dec quarter this cal year. Now if we land some big VA or DoD contracts then this post is Arse Paper and we will be looking at a SP of 5 to 6 bucks at year end.... This is all in my opinion. a 1.5 to 2 bill MC is not out of the question. But if we keep growing on the above calacs we will be at 5 to 6 bucks by Dec 24 end of next year. So most of us here if we hang in (with heavens help) should make a shit tonne. Again this is all in my opinion and DYOR.
    Last edited by wop: 09/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $215.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $146.0K 279.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21156 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.