4DX 1.79% 57.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Research, page-1658

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    I wouldn't call this a hiring spree - similar to US tech stocks have done during covid for example for the sake of it (they are beholden to consumer discretionary demand).

This is a steady and conservative increase (6 in this case) in their IT, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs teams (mid-level positions). They are not marketing people in the traditional sense. Some of these vacancies might be replacing an existing employee who's leaving. One is hired to help with regulatory submissions (XV scanner/CT:VQ) (capital raise money was flagged for this), others involved in XV scanner (half of which is funded by the government and I believe we haven't yet received all funding for this yet).

The capital raise prospectus tells us what they planned to use the money for and what amounts. It's upfront.

I think we gotta let the company execute on its strategy in terms what staff and advisors they need to get the SP to many multiples of where it is now in 5 years. None of us can know the intricacies of the industry, the knowledge/experience the people of the company possesses, where sales are at and expected to be, and importantly, where discussions are at in relation to the "commercial agreements expected to be executed this year."

When I had posted that they were hiring a US Project Manager for software implementations and that this was interesting, the reason for this became very clear shortly after once they announced the Uni of Miami contract.

Companies succeed by making incremental strategic investments in their people and product (in this case, especially as they are chasing a US$31bn+ TAM). The opposite is also true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.