4DX 7.09% 59.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Does AF have any experience running a multi-national hi-tech...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Does AF have any experience running a multi-national hi-tech medical startup? Do you?? There's someone on his board who does and I'm saying he did things very differently. If you're not using chatGPT to assist your research you are behind the times!!

Balance in perspective is good and healthy when discussing investments Hopeful, if you are not critical of the businesses you invest in, you will invest in a lot of crappy businesses. Also attacking anybody who expressed a negative view is very counterproductive, hopefully we can prevent 4dx threads from becoming one of those forums where everybody just cheers on the company regardless of what they do and gangs up on anybody with any opposing view.

I'm not saying they are doing the wrong thing, I am just asking the question, thanks for the useful response MikesLM, you put the recent hires in better perspective which shows they are more reasonable than it may have seemed. I have seen some of the regular posters here extrapolate costs at current levels to conclude when we may be cash flow positive but I would be surprised if costs do not increase significantly (like 10 - 20%) in the next quarter. Hopefully it's all adding shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.09%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 59.0¢ $584.4K 956.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29620 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 72378 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.