4DX 0.00% 45.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Thanks for sharing. It could be that the publication has...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Thanks for sharing. It could be that the publication has editorial guidelines for opinion pieces and they can't be used to promote a product or service, without you paying a fee for the piece. This is common in Australia.

It could also be that they are trying to gently persuade 'the powers that be' that tech is needed and 4DX is out there and then for them to make up their own mind.

Sometimes with persuasion if you push too hard the other party is turned off. 4DMedical will be very mindful of this.

We have to remember that although there is loads of news happening via HotCopper and 4DX LinkedIn page, there is very little getting to people not following the company. This means it's the same money pool buying or selling rather than new cash providing upwards momentum.

We are still under the radar. I was chatting to an Australian small cap fund manager the other day and he's never heard of 4DX! there are so many small companies to follow and not enough brainspace for them all.

When you have the president of the USA saying 'we need to look at new technologies and upgrade our VA hospitals' to help vets with lung problems, and you have 4DX doing what it is doing, and with a proven product and bullet proof IP, it's only really if you follow the story do you see how huge this is.

Once this report into non-invasive lung scans drops in a couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to hear the president mention 'non-invasive scans', and whoever is named in the report, in his next speech. He needs vets votes.

It's certainly the most thrilling time I have had in investing in all my years. I really don't care if the share price drops a few percent in a week. the VA thing is nearly over the line and it's enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $186.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ $228.4K 486.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13753 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 8950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.