4DX 0.00% 52.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Research, page-272

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Have to agree that there is money to make trading this stock (lots have done well already) but I have serious concerns about the claims made by the team. Their own website research papers are all 2016-2017 abstracts and reports on studies done in mice and rabbits. Check it out. Their conference displays are flashy but when they have presented actual data they were unimpressive.

As to the comments on MRI and CT, I think the main volume of testing they must be targeting for lung disease would be to take on spirometry - not CT or other lung imaging. No way they will be more accurate than nuclear med or CT which are also established imaging techniques with years of evidence and clinical use. Their use case is "functional" lung imaging.

Spirometry is done repeatedly to track disease and response to treatment (like in COPD, asthma, ILD). It would be very straightforward to compare the tech with spirometry. Literally a comparison study could be done in 12M. You need this data to compare with current standard. Arguably you should do this before you claim to be better.

Anyway, without this, no doctor will order it as we don't know how to interpret results or understand the limitations of testing. I'm sure the response to this is - that's what will happen at St Joseph's. But I guess my question is what have they been doing this last 5 years? They have burnt a lot of cash and without this basic data it feels like long road to any widespread use. Also St Joseph's website doesn't even list a Respiratory Medicine department?? Odd place to roll this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $215.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 52.0¢ $237.9K 454.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 541467 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 16122 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.