4DX 11.1% 60.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Research, page-539

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Hope so.

If we work off $100 a scan though we may have what, $30 mill a year running costs on ongoing operations? Staff, offices, ongoing support, travel, ongoing R & D etc. As we grow this may go up a little as we may need more relationship managers but some costs may come down as certain roles may not be needed anymore but let's work off $30 million a year,

We need 300,000 scans to break even but then on it should be high margin profit, this is the conundrum though as right now we may be doing what?
    5-10 a day if lucky? Will be a lot of sign ups needed to be doing the scale we need, and seems a fair ways off how slowly it is all moving. We really need to become the pre eminent lung test option in hospitals, they run multiple chest xrays and scans a day. If a chest X Ray can get to the stage where it is just known to come out as a 4DX scan then we should be OK. But if we are just eeking away in Australia and don't get the traction in America we need it may have downside. 300,000 alone seems a large number but guess if you even have 200 i-Med sites on board and they do 5 a day each that is 1,000 a day and even if we just took weekdays that's about 250,000 a year there alone. $100 a pop though may be optimistic, not sure what we are actually getting per scan but was a number I always had in mind as a floor based on competitors prices and costs of other lung scan procedures.

I am hopeful for US deal much sooner, St Joes seem to be all over us, Johns Hopkins has done final scans. At some point other hospitals and clinics need to rely on i-Med having done an extensive DD and also if Johns Hopkins comes out with a glowing report and just sign on with us, even on a trial basis then go from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.